THE BEST AND CORRECT TYPE OF MACHINE
We consider ourselves a manufacturing unit and therefore all standards of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and World Class Plant (WCP) are followed.
At our Cibien Kokoto division, we work with a 3-stage crushing plant. The complete plant consists of a combination of a JAW crusher- step 1 –which reduces raw boulders and rock into medium size rock. A CONE crusher crushes then further works on these medium size rocks– step 2. Various other producers sell the product at this stage, however at CECCL due to our strict adherence to sell only top quality, the material is further directed to a VERTICAL IMPACT crusher which makes it cubical in shape to the required standard flakiness index and grade. This means contractors use less cement /asphalt and other additives when creating mixes, in addition to providing a lot more strength to the mixture.
Our production process places great emphasis on the supply chain to ensure a seamless and cost-effective process from blasting to extraction and supply of raw materials to the plant. This is supported by several articulated trucks, excavators, drilling machines and wheel loaders.
At our Cibien Lami division, our batch plant ensures better quality of asphalt concrete premixes. The batch plant is a technology that ensures: –
- Exact ratios of recipes are adhered to,
- Excellent mixing times of 750kg batches,
- Segregation of under or over size particles,
- External feeding of filler.
It is also supported with steady flow of material from our crushing plant and feeder wheel loaders.
CECCL breaths and lives quality. We practice TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT (TQM) and have several self-audits throughout the year to access compliance and ensure we are meeting all our laid down Standard operating procedures (SOP’S). We are very keen on this in order to realize our mission of ensuring quality and sufficient supply.
We believe the foundation of good stems from making the right investment choice in the best available market technology and respective machines to the most efficient and accountable production process, managed by an able, qualified, and enthused team that continuously checks the materials produced that meets our benchmark and KPI’s. At CECCL, we value what we produce, and that is why we maintain continuous tests for all our products.
These tests include: –
- Grading and distribution.
- Flakiness index
- Aggregate crush value (ACV)
- Martial test for Asphalt
- Bitumen Content for Asphalt
- Flow rate for Asphalt
By religiously following a continuous improvement (CI) program, we have been able to maintain top notch product quality. Our CI is also pegged to changing market trends, technological advancement and dynamic customer needs and wants. Our commitment is to sustain customer satisfaction and remain dynamic and responsive.
CECCL – QUALITY POLICY
CECCL is engaged in the business of manufacturing stone aggregates and Asphalt concrete premixes of various sizes and types.
Our Quality Policies support management’s commitment to the continuous improvement of our quality management system in line with the established strategic direction and in compliance with the Total Quality Management philosophy of continuous improvement.
It is our commitment to recognize, understand and meet the quality standards expected by our customers and to be a leader in the manufacture and supply of quality products.
We will achieve this through actively seeking advancement in technology, best practice in manufacture and consistent product performance, development of our staff in a team orientated working environment and by effective interaction with our suppliers and distributors to meet the needs of our customers.
Our commitment will be supported by the adoption of the following principle objectives:
- To continually satisfy the requirements of our customers.
- To continually improve all aspects of our business activities and performance.
- To operate efficient service processes aimed at eliminating the causes of non-conformance whilst achieving our profit expectations and remaining competitive in the market.
- To continually evaluate and improve our systems and processes and maintain compliance with Total Quality Management Systems Standard.
- To use the Quality Management System as a tool for achieving best practice outcomes across the organization.
- To communicate with and involve our employees in the application of our policies and procedures and the ongoing improvement of our operations.
- To comply with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements relating to product compliance, company law and the health and safety of our employees and the protection of the environment.
We establish goals and performance indicators and by regularly monitoring and analyzing our results we will improve our business and continually confirm the effectiveness of our TQM operating system for the benefit of our customers, our employees, and the organization.